Thank you for attending SmartPack US 2022!
October 17-18, 2022 | Royal Sonesta Downtown Chicago
Accelerating the Commercial Adoption of Active & Intelligent Packaging
Focusing on industry collaboration and innovations that accelerate the commercial adoption of active and intelligent packaging, this industry driven conference unites the entire packaging value chain to discuss recent developments, emerging opportunities, and application advancements for the entire packaging supply chain, including manufacturers, retailers, brand owners and CPGs.
Featuring presentations from WestRock, Blue Bite, Identiv, Avery Dennison, Digimarc,
and so many more, this year's agenda is designed to explore:
- Smart Packaging Industry: Today & the Future
- Emerging Technology for the Industry
- Focus on Active Packaging & Food Safety
- Sustainability & Reusability within the Sector
- Material Science & Intelligent Packaging Design
- Brand Protection, Ecommerce, & Helping the Supply Chain
- Current Challenges and Gaps within the Packaging Industry
- The Importance of the Customer Experience
By attending SmartPack US 2022,
you will have the opportunity to hear from industry leaders and key packaging influencers about the latest developments coming out of the active and intelligent packaging marketplace, and join in the important conversations that are driving continued innovation and shaping the future outlook of this rapidly evolving, high-growth business sector.
- Gain firsthand insights into the key market drivers, industry trends, the latest research, and emerging developments that are influencing the future of the smart packaging sector
- Hear the latest developments from leading brands and retailers as they share best practices and lessons learned on their smart packaging journeys
- Network, collaborate, and share ideas with stakeholders from all aspects of the supply chain
- Explore the current business climate, assess the competition, and discover innovative product offerings and business solutions that can benefit your business operations