Agenda Announced For SmartPack US 2021!
Accelerating the Commercial Adoption of Active & Intelligent Packaging
Focusing on industry collaboration and innovations that accelerate the commercial adoption of active and intelligent packaging, this industry driven conference unites the entire packaging value chain to discuss recent developments, emerging opportunities, and application advancements for the entire packaging supply chain, including manufacturers, retailers, brand owners and CPGs.
Featuring presentations from WestRock, Blue Bite, Identiv, LimeLoop, INX International, Grain Discovery, Is It Fresh, CPI, Magnomer, Algramo, Smart Cups, Smithers,
and more, this year's agenda is designed to explore:
- Smart Packaging - Industry Updates
- Active Packaging
- Technology for Smart Packaging
- AR in the World of Smart Packaging
- Poster Session - Introduction to New Technologies and Solutions
- Material Science & Intelligent Packaging Design
- Current Challenges and Gaps within the Packaging Industry (Working Session)
- Partnerships Advancing the Industry
- Customer Experience Packaging
By attending SmartPack US 2021,
you will have the opportunity to hear from industry leaders and key packaging influencers about the latest developments coming out of the active and intelligent packaging marketplace, and join in the important conversations that are driving continued innovation and shaping the future outlook of this rapidly evolving, high-growth business sector.
- Gain firsthand insights into the key market drivers, industry trends, the latest research, and emerging developments that are influencing the future of the smart packaging sector
- Hear the latest developments from leading brands and retailers as they share best practices and lessons learned on their smart packaging journeys
- Network, collaborate, and share ideas with stakeholders from all aspects of the supply chain
- Explore the current business climate, assess the competition, and discover innovative product offerings and business solutions that can benefit your business operations